- Since Spring 2020 I have been a research member of the Prosecco Team at INRIA Paris, working on the formal verification of cryptographic protocols.
- Formerly I was a postdoc at Cornell University with Greg Morrisett on the Viaduct project.
- In August 2016 I received a PhD in Computer Science from Carnegie Mellon University. My advisors were Frank Pfenning and Steve Awodey. My primary involvement while at CMU was in the Homotopy Type Theory project.
- Before Cornell I was working with Patricia Johann on developing a framework for (higher dimensional) parametricity for System F.
- My interests include privacy and security, type theory, logic, category theory, and programming languages.