Centre de Recherche INRIA Rocquencourt
Domaine de Voluceau
78153 Le Chesnay
Office Number: Building 9, Office 9
Phone Number: +33582057972
Current position: Ph.D. Student
I also can be found at Airbus headquarters in Toulouse more...
Education and professional experience
- 2014-: Ph.D. with a CIFRE scholarship within a partnership between Inria Rocquencourt and Airbus Operation S.A.S.
Thesis subject: "Probabilistic study of end to end constraints in real-time systems".
- 2011-2014: Engineer position at Inria Nancy - Grand Est within Trio team, working in the real time domain.
- 2009-2011: M.Sc. in Computer Science from University "Alexandru Ioan Cuza", Iasi, Romania.
Specialization in Information Security. M.Sc. thesis : "Security of Ad Hoc Networks"
- 2010-2011: Visiting M.Sc. student at University of Murcia, Spain – Erasmus funding
- 2006-2009: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from University "Alexandru Ioan Cuza", Iasi.
Graduation thesis : "Chinese remainder theorem and its applications in cryptography ".
- Real-time systems, probabilistic approaches, energy consumption
- Air planes, avionics and networks
- Cryptography and computer security
- W. Talaboulma, C. Maxim, A Gogonel, Y. Sorel and L. Cucu-Grosjean, "Estimation of probabilistic worst case execution time while
accounting OS costs", Proceedings of Work in Progress session of the 21st IEEE Real-Time Embedded
Technology and Applications Symposium, Seattle, April 13-16, 2015 (pdf)
- C. Maxim, L. Cucu-Grosjean and Benoit Triquet, "Rare events and worst-case execution times",
Proceedings of the 5th Real-Time Scheduling Open Problems Seminar(RTSOPS 2014) Workshop, Madrid, July 8, 2014 (pdf)
- C. Maxim, A Gogonel and L. Cucu-Grosjean, "A mixed model for estimating the probabilistic
worst case execution time", Proceedings of the Open Problems in real-time computing (OPRT-ULB 2012)
Workshop, Brussels, April 4, 2014 (pdf)
- C. Maxim, A Gogonel, D. Maxim and L. Cucu-Grosjean, "Estimation of Probabilistic Minimum
Inter-arrival Times Using Extreme Value Theory". Proceedings of the 6th Junior Researcher
Workshop on Real-Time Computing (JRWRTC 2012), Pont-à-Mousson, November 7-9, 2012 (pdf)
- A. Monot, N. Navet, B. Bavoux and C. Maxim, "Fine-grained Simulation in the Design of
Automotive Communication Systems", Proceedings of the Embedded Real Time Software and
Systems (ERTS 2012) Conference, Toulouse, February 1-3, 2012 (pdf)
- C. Maxim, L. Cucu-Grosjean and O. Zendra, "Towards reducing preemptions to save energy".
Proceedings of the 5th Junior Researcher Workshop on Real-Time Computing (JRWRTC
2011), Nantes, September 29-30, 2011 (pdf)