Welcome to my webpage. I am currently a researcher at project-team ARLES at INRIA Paris-Rocquencourt, prior to which I received a Ph.D in Computer Engineering at the University of Southern California under the guidance of Professor Viktor Prasanna, and a B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering from the Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University.
My research interests include supporting high-level programming for sensor networks, and larger-scale pervasive systems. I was involved in work on the ATaG macroprogramming language and the the Srijan macroprogramming toolkit during my PhD. A list of my recent publications is here.
This page is under construction, so please visit later for more information and updates. If you want to contact me, the information is here.
Here are some acadmic events that I am involved in, that you might be interested in.
- MSAPS: International Workshop on Middleware for Sensing and Actuation Augmented Pervasive Systems
- DCOSS: International Conference on Distributed Computing in Sensor Systems
- HiPC: International Conference on HiPC Performance Computing
- SECON: IEEE Communications Society Conference on Sensor, Mesh and Ad Hoc Communications and Networks
- S-CUBE: International Conference on Sensor Systems and Software
Domaine de Volceau - Rocquencourt
78153 Le Chesnay Cedex
Email: Animesh . Pathak @ INRIA . fr
Phone: +33 1 39 63 59 37 (email preferred)
Fax: +33 1 39 63 54 00